IMPORTANT ARRIVAL AND PARKING INFORMATION FOR CLASSIC CARS
- If you pre-registered a car for the classic car show prior to the May 21 deadline, we have your registration information. Follow the arrival directions below.
- If you are registering a classic car on-site, use the following link to download and pre-fill the registration form and bring it with you to the car show. That will speed up your registration on the morning of June 4.
- Classic Car registration opens at 8 am. To enter your car, start at the intersection of Washington Street & Austin Street. Head west on Austin street. Parking volunteers will be at the corner of Austin Street and Adams to direct you. Download the map.
- Trailers: A trailer lot is available. Parking volunteers will direct you.
- Parking for classic cars will be under the large pavilion in Marktplatz and on some of the walkways. New this year, classic cars will also be parked along Austin street which will be closed for our event.
IMPORTANT: Due to the logistics and sequence of getting equipment and vehicles in and around Marktplatz safely and in compliance with city guidelines, parking spots are assigned upon arrival and cannot be changed.
- We have many new car brands signed up for the New Car EXPO. We’ll have lots of classic cars and the latest new cars to enjoy all in one place!
- We have ten agencies participating in the First Responder Meet-Greet-Honor-Learn
- Food onsite includes Breakfast Tacos, Barbecue, Burgers, Shaved Ice, and Kettle Corn
- RAIN OR SHINE
We’ll see you Saturday June 3, 2023 in Fredericksburg, Texas!