The 18th Annual Fredericksburg Car Fest
IMPORTANT ARRIVAL AND PARKING INFORMATION FOR EVENT
- If you PRE-REGISTERED a car for the classic car show prior to the May 26 deadline, we have your registration information. Follow the arrival DIRECTIONS tab below.
- If you are registering a classic car on-site, use the following link to download and pre-fill the registration form and bring it with you to the car show. That will speed up your registration on the morning of June 3.
- Classic Car registration opens at 7 am.
- DIRECTIONS: To enter your car, start at the intersection of Washington Street & Austin Street. Head west on Austin street. Parking volunteers will be at the corner of Austin Street and Adams to direct you. Download the map.
- TRAILERS: A trailer lot is available. Parking volunteers will direct you.
- We will begin to park classic cars under the large pavilion in Marktplatz and on some of the walkways. NEW this year, classic cars will also be parked along Austin street which will be closed for our event.
IMPORTANT: Due to the logistics and sequence of getting equipment and vehicles in and around Marktplatz safely and in compliance with city guidelines, parking spots are assigned upon arrival and cannot be changed.
- We have ten agencies participating in the First Responder Meet-Greet-Honor-Learn
- Vendor spaces are also available for rent. Attached here is the form: 2023 Vehicle & Booth Registration Form
- Sponsor the Car Fest and support local Literacy. Attached here is the form: 2023 Sponsorship Form
- Food onsite includes Breakfast Tacos, Barbecue, Burgers, Shaved Ice, and Kettle Corn
- RAIN OR SHINE
We’ll see you Saturday June 3, 2023 in Fredericksburg, Texas!